PDA

View Full Version : French / UK demo update

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4

Rincewind
23-09-2004, 23:36
Who have a german dictionary ?

I'm disapointed but I would be satisfied with the German version . Just for see.

hi,
you will find a good ger-eng dict @ http://dict.leo.org/?lang=en .

Pioneer
24-09-2004, 02:25
I was counting on this to bridge the days until Rome Total War comes out - KoH being still a fairly distant prospect as regards release. Oh well, please try to have it out before October. I am saddened by how others countries have great games before the UK market.

BTW typing on the KoH forum is very sluggish - why? It is a problem I find on no other forum. It is the main reason why I rarely post here - it is a veritable chore to do so.

Pioneer
24-09-2004, 02:59
The game has neither a menu save nor an autosave - surely an autosave would not have been too much. Still the release is not too distant. Is there a peaceful close-in city view?

hulkster225
24-09-2004, 04:00
crap, well hopefully I will be able to draw upon my three years of German in high school. If not, I will just have to memorize what buttons do what.

Wiking
24-09-2004, 09:51
Ok that’s really bad news. Had arranged for me and friends to meet this weekend, to play..

plz next time B sure of the date before announcing it,, we have looked forward to this day about 6 months now.. :angry:

But we love you and the game anyway ;)

Ethratian
24-09-2004, 10:38
can anyone tell me the url of the german demo?

Godefridus
24-09-2004, 10:42
German Demo:

ftp://ftp.germany.ea.com/downloads/demo/koh_demo.exe

Duke of Shropshire
24-09-2004, 11:00
It does not affect the full game, it is already in production....
So we can hope for the 31 september to be released? I'm really excited....today I was connected early just for having my UK demo...
Now I don't know if to download the German one or be patient for the UK version. In german I can't understand nothing....It' 'll be not so good....

Waiting and waiting and waiting forever.... ;(

Hope for 31 september to come fast.... :p

Duke of Shropshire
24-09-2004, 11:10
Hello fellow forum members,

unfortunately we have to postpone the French and UK demo a few days. This comes due to some localisation issues which turned out yesterday evening. We thought it is important to inform you about it as soon as possible, rather than learning tomorow. The new release date of the demo will be announced soon. We deeply appologize for this and hope for some more patience. You can believe us that it is on our all interest to release it as soon as possible. The German demo is not affected and will be released tomorrow.

Sincerely,

Frank
Just one question Sir? We should wait for days ;( or week :nono: :bash:
However...thanks for tell'us about the postoponement!!! :hello:

Your faithfully,
Duke of Shropshire.

Duke of Shropshire
24-09-2004, 11:14
German Demo:

ftp://ftp.germany.ea.com/downloads/demo/koh_demo.exe

Ok...I even will download it. I cant't resist! :rolleyes:

Good bless you Lords.
Duke of Shropshire.

Wiking
24-09-2004, 11:16
I did get the German demo, just to see the game - and it’s awesome :) I can’t play the German demo, because of the language but the game looks so great :)

Duke of Shropshire
24-09-2004, 11:23
I did get the German demo, just to see the game - and it’s awesome :) I can’t play the German demo, because of the language but the game looks so great :)
I think I'll do the same....for the same reason! I can't resist...at list to see graphics and listen real sound...for playng I hope not to be forced to learn German language!! :sick:

The Duke.

Wiking
24-09-2004, 11:31
yes, the sounds and voices are great too... I’m already loving this game...

Noldy
24-09-2004, 15:51
Dling now!! Its gonna be great!! Im not preordering it before i played the demo. I want to be sure.

Largefry07
24-09-2004, 18:45
Oh well just have wait a little bit longer. No biggy. With all honesty I don't see how I could of download it today and play it. I've been so busy lately. This is even like my second time to be on the boards this week.

Kevin
24-09-2004, 21:39
I'm shocked and at the same time very angry! tmoet weer lukken dat het juist de duitsen demo is die nie uitgestelt word

Noldy
24-09-2004, 21:54
What do you think kevin? Sunflowers is a German publisher...

Mandragoron
24-09-2004, 21:58
People read this, i hope this helps ->

guys the demo is currently in final certification with EA...
we will announce the date soon. No reason to get angry at us.

kingroyce1
25-09-2004, 04:22
i dont understand what there saying 100% but i have a pretty good idea because i study german :p
Soooo its AWsome!

Khalid of Arabia
25-09-2004, 07:58
Hey guys, quick note:

If you want to pre-order the game, and have it shipped to you in the US, I HIGHLY recommend the following site: www.gameplay.co.uk! I ordered the ANNO 1503 add-on from them this summer(same situation--wasn't distributed in the states), and I received it in a week. Its your best bet for shipping to the US of A.

And CHEERS to Sunflowers and Black Sea Studios for an amazing game!!! Although my German is terrible (especially since I work for a German company) I enjoyed the German Demo hugely! Bravo to a wildly sophisticated game! Just hurry along with the English and French demos, if you please. :)